Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why am I so important? (by anon)

Who the fuck is this me guy anyway? I'm sooooo wise and insightful. I thinking that I'm entitled to something more than my life. Why should I think that I have rights? Why should I think anyone who reads this should think I'll say anything worth reading? To put it simply: why am I so me-centric? Even if I help someone or commit some act of generosity, all I've really done is satisfy myself. I just want to feel good about myself, so I think helping somebody out is going to make me a better person, but here I am, just giving a shit about nobody but me. Well you know what? FUCK ME! Fuck me and everybody that looks like me! Fucking ego-centric asshole that I am.
 
If I could just get over myself maybe I could finally agree with other people enough to make this whole life on earth thing work out, but here I sit, just hammering away at my keyboard, trying to make MY point when what I really should be doing is understanding someone else.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you are entitled to something more than your life and, even though you may think that of your self as a self centered asshole, you have rights just like every other member of the human family. According to the Declaration of Independence, you are entitled to LIFE, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness. Next, helping someone regardless of the motivation is a good thing. Finally, you have to love yourself first before you can love or care for anyone else. So self love is really not that bad. So keep on hammering away on your key board while saying out loud - I am not an asshole and I love myself. Check back in about three weeks or so to tell us if the therapy worked. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is a satire, right? Because I think I know who it’s about, and it’s awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it isn't. Instead, it's stupid, which is what satire is.

      Delete
  3. I know how you feel. I feel soo umimportant and worthlesss as if everything and everyone is better than me. I honestly feel horrible and i wish i cud help you.

    ReplyDelete