Sunday, June 5, 2011

Does Fox News know who Sarah Palin is? (by CP)

Ok, seriously Fox News.  Sarah Palin works for you.  So why this absolutely gross mix up?  Look closely...


Do you see it?  Yes, it appears that Fox News wanted a pic of Sarah Palin and, instead, slapped up a pic of Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin.  Let's take a closer look.


Uh-huh.  Oh yeah.  Pure, unadulterated lunacy.  Total media failure.  Pinch me because I can't believe I'm awake.

Here's where I picked up the story: click here.

3 comments:

  1. Just a mistake! They are made all the time in the media. So calm down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not buying that. Yes, mistakes are made all the time in the media, but it would be like putting up a picture of Will Ferrell when talking about GW Bush and being serious about it. But it's worse here because Fox News and Palin have a close close relationship being that Roger Ailes promotes her and that she works for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after I watched this series of bloopers I now believe you may have a point. Tiny Fey is admired by many people. So perhaps they wanted to confuse us, but what about this series of bloopers? Was this intentional? Are they setting us up for executive action. Take a look.

    "Obama is Dead"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_igfC4Av8_Q

    Wishful thinking? I would be afraid if I were Obama. A lot of people want to see him in a pine box with a new permanent address, Arlington National Cemetery.

    ReplyDelete